Ways to help
Making a donation to the Portage District General Hospital Foundation is one of the best ways you can make a difference in your community.
Ways to donate now or in the future include:
- Cash or Cheque – Cheques should be made payable to PDGH Foundation
- Credit Card – Visa or MasterCard
- Public listed securities
- Corporate gifts
- Real estate and personal property
- Charitable trust
- Life insurance
- Gifts in kind
Another great way to help support the Foundation is to donate your time.
- Attend foundation event
- Sponsor a foundation event
- Host an event
- Plan a fundraiser
Benefits of Giving
When you give to Portage District General Hospital Foundation, you are making an investment in your community. Government funding alone is unable to meet the needs of the community, and that is why we need your help. Your gift allows us to provide you and the entire community with the highest quality healthcare services close to home.
Reasons to Give
There are many reason to give:
- To honour or celebrate someone, such as a family member, friend, neighbour, new baby, or healthcare provider
- In memory of someone that is no longer with us
- In gratitude for the care a loved one received
All donations you make to PDGH Foundation are tax deductible.